Thursday, March 5, 2009

Weekend Retreat

This weekend I will be leading a retreat for Red River Baptist Association. The theme for the retreat will be, "Walking With God." In this retreat, the ladies are challenged to view their lives as a journey--- a journey home. Please pray for the ladies to have an open heart to the Word of God. Please pray for me to remain sensitive to the leading and guiding of the Holy Spirit.

The prep for this retreat has been a challenge. That is okay. I know God will get all the glory as He has faithfully reminded me that it is never about my ability but always about His mighty power accomplishing His mighty work.

As the Lord leads, please ask the Lord to speak through each session. The titles include--- A Prompted Heart, The Anything and Everything of Life, and Rejoicing All The Way Home.

No comments: