Monday, October 25, 2010

Reflecting His Glory Update


Well, it has been awhile! I just wanted to let you know that Reflecting His Glory has been published!! I am in the middle of teaching the study at my home church. It has been so exciting to see God use this study to challenge women to really examine their hearts desire. Each week we have placed ourselves before the Lord and asked Him to show us areas where we fail to reflect Him. God certainly has been working in my heart and I hear the same from my sisters. No doubt, reflecting requires hard work and daily surrender. We ultimately reflect Him when others see Jesus in us.

As I teach the study, I am writing the leaders guide. This guide will be available in the next few weeks for any church or women's group. It is my hope that the leaders guide will make the study more user friendly for groups. Please join me in prayer for God's plan for this study. "Lord, may Your will be done!"

You can order your copy of Reflecting His Glory today. Click on the RHG link at www.andrealennon.net

More soon!

Love,
Andrea

No comments: