Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy

Okay, so I have already blown my goal of posting twice a week. At least that pressure has been lifted!

Seriously, things are busy at True Vine Ministry. This weekend I will lead a retreat at Lake Hamilton Baptist Church in Hot Springs, Arkansas. I am very excited about this retreat. I will be teaching three sessions. Each session will provide practical ways to have a fresh faith in 2009. The theme of the retreat is “New Year; New You!” Please pray for my focus as well as the ladies in attendance. I always pray that I will have a genuine sensitivity to the leading of the Spirit. I also pray that the ladies will be open to the moving of the Spirit in their lives.

Today, I also received an email regarding my upcoming mission trip. I cannot disclose the location but I can share that I will be traveling in March with four Pastors to lead a Pastors/Pastor's wives retreat. (I have the privilege to lead the wives in the study of God's Word) Please begin to pray for safety as well as the many details regarding lesson preparation, working with translators, and possible cultural barriers. My desire is that we will have a wonderful time worshiping the Lord as we study His Holy Word. I will keep you posted on this trip.

No comments: