Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Weekend Retreat

This weekend I will be leading a retreat for Mt. Zion Baptist Church in Walcott, Arkansas. The retreat will be held at Ceder Glades Retreat Center in Imboden, Arkansas.

I am really excited about this retreat because I am teaching three lessons from the study Reflecting His Glory. (To catch some of you up, I have written an eight week study for women called Reflecting His Glory. The study is not published. Several friends are working through the study to help me refine the lessons. Please join me in praying that God will open the door for publication in His time and His way! "Lord, I thank you in advance that You are faithful to accomplish Your work. Lord, I rest in You!") Back to the retreat, two of the lessons I will be leading this weekend are "favorites." The other lesson has been more of a struggle. The Lord has graciously encouraged me to stick with the lesson. Please pray for the retreat and for the lesson called "Living In Two Worlds." I will share more about this lesson soon.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Andrea, I'm so excited about your new Bible study - thank you for letting me read it. I can't wait to hear it and want to be in the first lessons, even if you do it in Timbuktu!

I'm so proud of what God is doing through you and Jay. You are a blessing to us.

Cindy