Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Moving On

Can you believe it is almost the middle of February? Time is really moving forward. Thanks to all of you who prayed for me last night. I had a meaningful time in Arkaldelphia, Arkansas. The weather was yucky but God's presence was good! A special thanks to all the ladies who braved the storm in order to study God's Holy Word.

This week I have been reminded about the sovereignty of God. Aren't you glad that God is in control? I am. I am glad that God is faithful to open doors and close doors. In both cases, God's sovereign control is evident. Today, I bow my head and my heart in order to follow His plan not my own.

Next Monday, I have the great privilege of speaking at the W.I.S.E. Luncheon here in Conway. The luncheon is for women who support Conway Christian School. I am looking forward to this luncheon as we examine our hearts.

No comments: