Monday, February 2, 2009

Wednesday Lunch Break

This Wednesday I have the great honor of filling in for Marilyn Mathis. As many of you know, Marilyn has led a community wide Bible Study for 20 years. The study is held on the first Wednesday of each month. Around 150 ladies attend and lunch is served. I am always amazed at how much teaching the Lord allows Marilyn to accomplish in a short amount of time.

This Wednesday we will look at the topic, "Matters of the Heart." I invite you to come and take part in the study of God's Holy Word. The cost is $5.00 and you can pay at the door.

Please pray for me as I finish the lesson preparation. Pray for God to send ladies who have serious matters on their heart. Pray for God to be honored and for the ladies to have an openness to the moving of His Holy Spirit.

No comments: