Monday, February 9, 2009

Update

Hello Friends! Thank you so much for your prayers. I sensed several of you praying for me as I spoke last Wednesday at Ladies' Lunch Break. The crowd was great. I think we had around 130 ladies. More importantly, God's Spirit was present. I am so thankful. Women's Inc came and covered the event. The photographer was very gracious and took several pictures. Lori Quinn, the editor of Women's Inc, provided copies of the magazine for all the ladies. I enjoyed talking to several of the ladies after the event and look forward to seeing them again.

Tonight I have a speaking engagement in Arkadelphia, Arkansas. This event is provided by the Arkansas Baptist State Convention and will be held at Park Hill Baptist Church. Tonight will be extra special because I will have the chance to meet several women who are planning a retreat that I will be leading in early March.

Of course, the best part of tonight will be opening God's Holy Word with a new group of ladies. We will be studying how to maintain a passionate love relationship with Jesus while living in our busy worlds. This is a session I always need to heart! Please keep tonight's event in your prayers.

I love you!

1 comment:

gigglesma said...

I'll be praying for you. Kyla